Happy Treason Day!🇺🇸

July 5, 2021 

Hi my wonderful friends & family!

I hope you all had a lovely week. Our week has been crazy! President Johnson told me and Sister Monson that we won't be in South Ribble much longer because they need sister missionaries to serve in Wrexham (in Wales🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿)!! The bishop there has requested sister missionaries to help with their young women's program. I was definitely shocked since I only got to South Ribble a week ago, but with President Johnson I'm starting to realize that I should always expect the unexpected.

We have continued to teach our friend R and it's amazing to see the effect the Spirit is having on him. After a couple of lessons and reading the Book of Mormon every day, he asked me in a text, "I have a question... what should I do now?" Well I bet you can guess what my answer was... 🌊🕊 He doesn't have a baptism date yet, but we're hoping we can set one with him this week. He's been through a really hard time lately, but he says that when he reads the Book of Mormon he feels "content". I know that the message of the restored gospel is true and it really can change people's lives for the better. 

We ended our week with a wonderful Why I Believe devotional and a 4th of July (or, as they call it here, "treason day") celebration in the chapel with Sisters Young & Hoyal. We ate frozen pizzas and tacos... and luckily England won a football match against Ukraine, so there were fireworks as well! Haha, life is good here in GB. 

I love you all and am so grateful for your love and support.❤ Have a wonderful week and choose faith in Christ - life is always better when we do. 

Love,
Sister Bowler 

Our homie Freden. He's a recent convert and bought us ice cream this week.

We have these cool roof windows and always have the best view of the sunset

A read brick from the Vauxhall chapel, the first building where the restored gospel was taught in England!!! It's in the Preston chapel where our ward meets.

Imposter chick-fil-a.....🤔lol

4th of July feast hahah! (See Sis Monson's tag👀🇺🇸)




Comments

Popular Posts